You do not need to worry about references. The references are preserved because the files are only organized visually.
No, RML never changes URLs.
Unfortunately, RML does not support any physical organization. However, there is a free extension for RML to upload new uploads directly to the respective physical folder. The extension can be downloaded and installed directly via wordpress.org under the following link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/physical-custom-upload-folder/
Working examples for those uploads:
- The normal folder: A folder can contain every type of file and collections, but no galleries. If you want to create a subfolder simply select a folder from the list and click this button.
- The collection: A collection can contain no files. But you can create there other collections and galleries. The mentioned above gallery is only a gallery data folder, that means they are not automatically in your frontend (your website).
You can create a visual gallery from this gallery data folder via the Visual Editor in your page/post.
- The gallery folder: A gallery data folder can only contain images. It is simplier for you to distinguish where your visual galleries are.
You can also order the images into a custom image order per drag&drop.
Download the latest version from here, disable, and delete the old version of your WordPress Dashboard. Then you can upload the new version via Plugins> Add New -> Upload. Do not worry, the folders will persist.
Yes, that's possible:
- You use the table view: Use the checkboxes and then drag and drop
- You use the grid view: Use the button "Bulk select", select the files to be moved and then drag and drop.
Yes, these files simply end up in the "/ Unorganized" folder.
The Regular License may be used for one (1) productive page. This means that a separate license is required for each additional page. However, it is allowed to use a license for a productive page and the associated test / development page.
The Extended License is the same as the Regular License, except that it may be used in another end product. It is not allowed to use the Extended License for several productive pages.
Yes, you may include Real Media Library in one (1) theme. An extended license is then required for each end product.